Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Track Star: Beady Eye


If I had to name my 10 favorite bands, # 1-9 would be OASIS and # 10 would be a big mess of everyone else.  Liam and Noel Gallagher not only put out some epic tunes but they're also equally witty and hilarious in totally different ways  You know, where one guffaws while the other just smiles with his eyes.  Right?

Here are some gems from a recent interview with everyone from OASIS except Noel, Beady Eye.

On Justin Bieber:

“Anyone who goes on two hours late is f*cking right in my book, man,” he raves, as the shoot is finishing up. “All these so-called rock bands that sit backstage going, ‘Hey, let’s wait 15 minutes.’ F*ck that, wait two hours and 15 minutes! He’s kicked the f*cking arse out of it – no one will beat that, ever. So get off his f*cking back, man: I am a Belieber!”

On naming their second album BE:

“My theory is that it’s gonna have Be on the cover, and then on the back I-E-B-E-R. [Stands up, shouts football chant-style] Biiiiieee-ber! I’ve got his f*cking back, man.”

On running into Noel during the Olympics:

“It was all right. I wasn’t that p*ssed actually, I’d only had like… four bottles of champagne.”

So much more good stuff can be found in the full interview.

http://shortlist.com/entertainment/music/liams-firm 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment