Friday, February 14, 2014

Hype or Die Friday

Sometimes you just wake up feeling good.  I finally slept more than 6 hours last night and woke up feeling refreshed.  Then I decided it was a Hype or Die Friday.  What the heck does that mean?  I dunno, whatever feeling energized and wanting to break stuff in a celebratory non angry way means, I guess.  Or it could mean channeling your inner Mirko "CroCop" and kicking ass today!

Hmm, Youtube won't let me start this at a certain time so click on 3:20!



Still not enough for you?  How about some Samurai VS Ninja action?!



If that's not enough for you then well, I guess you'll just need to find some other random, non sequitur online diary to read!  Smack your hand against something that won't break it and let out an "awwooo!" for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment