Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gotta Eat! Jack In The Box


You're probably thinking, does Jack in the Box really warrant it's own post?  And you're right, Jack is far from my favorite fast food joint.  It sits well behind McDonald's, Burger King and Wendy's.  But you know what advantage Jack as on the competition?  Their menu is 24 hour.  So when you wake up and feel like having a burger, fries and two tacos there's literally no other option. 

You might also be thinking, man, why work out if you're just going to eat that crap?  Because if I didn't train then the food would take it's toll on me.  About a year ago I went to the doctor for a physical, my first since a half assed one in high school.  I was afraid they'd tell me I had high cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure or something but you know what they told me?  I'm in excellent health.  So if a "heavy" user of fast food (according to Super Size Me) like me can eat my burger for breakfast and have my biceps too, then all them posers going on juice cleanses can continue to be dumpy and suck it.

Mascot party:


No comments:

Post a Comment