Monday, October 5, 2015

Gotta Eat! Gramma's Country Kitchen

 
Steps away from our lovely Holiday Inn in Banning is Gramma's Country Kitchen, a local establishment filled with crap on the walls, nice folks and awesome food. The decor is homey with brick interior and lots of signs and decorations on the walls like...your grandma's house, I guess. Big wooden booths, pies on demand and signs for steak specials made me feel very comfortable. I opted for their Chicken Fried Steak breakfast which came with two eggs and choice of sides where I went with pancakes and BISCUITS AND GRAVY. Our sever was kind and the food came out fast. I snapped a quick photo, not realizing how white it all was with the plates, double portion of gravy and over easy eggs. The Chicken Fried Steak was great, crispy on the outside and fork tender inside. The gravy was excellent as well, not too salty or heavy and the pancakes were light and fluffy. I wanted to eat more, my mind wanted to but my body just wasn't having it. If I can't have Bob Evans, at least I can have Gramma's.

No comments:

Post a Comment